END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:03 pm

READ THIS BEFORE LISTENING THE SONG AND CHOOSING PARTS ETC.!

As I wrote some time before in Asian Drama Unit chat on skype. I would like to make an END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX. Because it would be too much difficult to make this megamix in a short time, I decided to use the old mix, but it's still awesome.

I have been thinking about it a lot. A LOT! At first, I wanted to use just Asian dramas that started to air in 2017, but maybe it would be difficult to find some good scenes for that song, because of it, I would like to see at least ONE OR TWO 2017 drama in every part. Tried to use them as much as possible. Other moments in part, you can fill with ANY Asian drama that you want (never mind the year). The parts should be multi mix - NO ONE DRAMA PER PART, got it?

I don't want to you take all parts right now. We have just a few dramas that started to air in 2017. You can wait for some new drama that should come next month, in summer, in September etc. (for example: While You Were Sleeping with Lee Jong Suk and Suzy) Of course, If you will listen to that song and found some part - REALLY GOOD PART (some part of lyrics) for example, that would be awesome with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon or with Voice, you can take the part (other moments you can found later).

Take part if you are really sure that you would be able to make these parts at least on time. I will put the deadline on December 20th. If you will not send it by that time, I will replace you right away. I want to upload this megamix on December 31st. So If you think that you will not be able to make them, do not take the part. Please.

There are 38 parts (for 19 members). Because I do not want to the moments/scenes to be repeated, if you know that you would like to use Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, write there the episode/s that you would like to use. Because someone else could want to use the same drama with different episodes for a different moment. Okay? Got it?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now you can listen to the megamix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWAHvNfHoiw

For taking part - write down the part, name of drama aired in 2017 and episode/s.
(for example: part 30, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, EP 12)
You can not take the part if you will not know which ONE OR TWO 2017 dramas (movie) you will use in that part. Be patient. Try to pick things from Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand etc.

If you are not sure how to edit some parts, look at this. It is awesome. I know it will not be same because Asian and non-Asian series are different and our editing is different too, but still, it is awesome to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a5BrCSg8S0

List of 2017 TV-Dramas:
http://asianwiki.com/Category:2017_TV-Dramas

List of Korean TV-Drama 2017:
http://asianwiki.com/Category:2017_South_Korean_TV-Dramas

List of 2017 Korean movies:
http://asianwiki.com/Category:2017_South_Korean_films

List of 2017 Japanese TV-Drama:
http://asianwiki.com/Category:2017_Japanese_TV-Dramas

List of 2017 Japanese movies:
http://asianwiki.com/Category:2017_Japanese_films

If you don't understand anything, ask me here, on skype, facebook, twitter, KakaoTalk, LINE, anywhere before taking part. Smile

Music: soon
Deadline: December 20th!!!!

PART 1 | Yumini
Missing 9 E02
Solomon's Perjury E01
W - Two Worlds E01
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4 | Foxy L
????
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11 | xlittledreamsprodz
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon E11
W - Two Worlds E08
Goblin (Grim Reaper & Sunny) E16
PART 12 | emaynight
The Perfect Match E?
??
PART 13 | Denhi Alvarez
School 2017 E2, E4 & E8
Oboreru Knife
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18 | Denhi Alvarez
Daytime Shooting Star
Solomon's Perjury E09 & E12
PART 19 | Breebidu94
????
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24 | emaynight
????
PART 25 | XxKDramaBabyxX
????
PART 26 | Foxy L
You Are Too Much E?
??
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29 | Breebidu94
???
PART 30
PART 31 | xlittledreamsprodz
The Perfect Match E04/05
Boysitter E01
Love Around E02/E07
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34 | XxKDramaBabyxX
????
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE AT LEAST 10 FRAMES AT THE BEGINNING AND AT THE END OF YOUR PART!


Last edited by Yumini on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 15 times in total
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by LonesomeMultiAngel on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:50 pm

How many parts is it per person, 2? Sorry I am not good at understanding things today haha xD
avatar
LonesomeMultiAngel

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 39
Join date : 2017-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:54 pm

LonesomeMultiAngel wrote:How many parts is it per person, 2? Sorry I am not good at understanding things today haha xD

Yes, you can take max 2 parts (but if someone will not take a part or will take just one, you can take more of course - but that's obvious). But do not have to take them right away. Smile
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by LonesomeMultiAngel on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Yumini wrote:
Yes, you can take max 2 parts (but if someone will not take a part or will take just one, you can take more of course - but that's obvious). But do not have to take them right away. Smile

I think this is something where I have to pick the parts and then add the fandoms after I have made the parts cause I don't think I can decide before I sit with it XD But I will try, but there are some parts I am interested in.

It should be dramas that started in 2017 right or is it okay if it ended in 2017 as well?
avatar
LonesomeMultiAngel

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 39
Join date : 2017-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:02 pm

LonesomeMultiAngel wrote:
Yumini wrote:
Yes, you can take max 2 parts (but if someone will not take a part or will take just one, you can take more of course - but that's obvious). But do not have to take them right away. Smile

I think this is something where I have to pick the parts and then add the fandoms after I have made the parts cause I don't think I can decide before I sit with it XD But I will try, but there are some parts I am interested in.

It should be drama that started in 2017 right or is it okay if it ended in 2017 as well?

Okay, you have a time of course. And it should be dramas that started in 2017 like the one or two. Others for filling doesn't matter, but I want to see in every part one or two 2017 dramas. If they ended in 2017, that doesn't count.

You do not have to take them right away. You can take one part for now if you know that some 2017 drama fit there. Smile Maybe I am doing it much more difficult with that Very Happy And after few months, when some new drama start, you can take another part. Smile
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by LonesomeMultiAngel on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Yumini wrote:

Okay, you have a time of course. And it should be dramas that started in 2017 like the one or two. Others for filling doesn't matter, but I want to see in every part one or two 2017 dramas. If they ended in 2017, that doesn't count.

You do not have to take them right away. You can take one part for now if you know that some 2017 drama fit there. Smile Maybe I am doing it much more difficult with that Very Happy And after few months, when some new drama start, you can take another part. Smile

Okay dokey, I will wait a bit with picking any parts, I am watching a lot of running dramas this year so I don't think this collab will be a problem for me at all, but I will wait till later on with picking Smile
avatar
LonesomeMultiAngel

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 39
Join date : 2017-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by xlittledreamsprodz on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Just to make sure I got it right now; each part has to have 1 or 2 2017 dramas in it, but the rest can also be from 2016 for example? ^^

And can I already take parts? ^^
If yes I would like,
Part 11 with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - E11, W - E08, Goblin (Grim Reaper & Sunny) - E16 << all cute scenes
Part 31 with The Perfect Match - E04/05 (flirting/dancing scene) other's are still open ^^
avatar
xlittledreamsprodz

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 32
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xlittledreamsprodz

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:08 pm

xlittledreamsprodz wrote:Just to make sure I got it right now; each part has to have 1 or 2 2017 dramas in it, but the rest can also be from 2016 for example? ^^

And can I already take parts? ^^
If yes I would like,
Part 11 with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - E11, W - E08, Goblin (Grim Reaper & Sunny) - E16 << all cute scenes
Part 31 with The Perfect Match - E04/05 (flirting/dancing scene) other's are still open ^^

And yes girl, you got it right! Very Happy One or two from 2017, rest can be anything (up to you). Smile How much dramas you will use is it up to you, but I want megamix! Very Happy The parts are yours!

And the perfect match? You mean Ugly Duckling? Smile
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by xlittledreamsprodz on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Yumini wrote:And yes girl, you got it right! Very Happy One or two from 2017, rest can be anything (up to you). Smile How much dramas you will use is it up to you, but I want megamix! Very Happy The parts are yours!

And the perfect match? You mean Ugly Duckling? Smile

Okay great, thank you ^^
No no Very Happy I mean the taiwan drama Very Happy
This one right here; http://mydramalist.com/21396-the-perfect-match
avatar
xlittledreamsprodz

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 32
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xlittledreamsprodz

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:44 pm

xlittledreamsprodz wrote:
Yumini wrote:And yes girl, you got it right! Very Happy One or two from 2017, rest can be anything (up to you). Smile How much dramas you will use is it up to you, but I want megamix! Very Happy The parts are yours!

And the perfect match? You mean Ugly Duckling? Smile

Okay great, thank you ^^
No no Very Happy I mean the taiwan drama Very Happy
This one right here; http://mydramalist.com/21396-the-perfect-match

Ahhh, Chris Wu! Very Happy
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by xlittledreamsprodz on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Yumini wrote:Ahhh, Chris Wu! Very Happy
Exactly Very Happy
avatar
xlittledreamsprodz

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 32
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xlittledreamsprodz

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Foxy L on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Can I take part 4 with My Secret Romance and My Sassy Girl and part 26 with You Are Too Much, The Package and Devious Twenty? I'll write episodes later)))
avatar
Foxy L

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 7
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 20
Location : Russia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vJMwh7_LD2kF_z8KQWSlg

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:55 am

Foxy L wrote:Can I take part 4 with My Secret Romance and My Sassy Girl and part 26 with You Are Too Much, The Package and Devious Twenty? I'll write episodes later)))

Don't you think that you should wait with these? Nearly all of them haven't started yet, so you don't know if they will fit these parts, right? I really want everyone to try to fit the lyrics with the scenes as much as possible. Smile

I want people when they are choosing to know which drama (+episode) they will use, so you should pick these that already started, so you know that it will fit. Really fit. Do not take just these that you are waiting for.

I will write you down for part 26 because one drama from these three started already, so I hope that you picked it wisely. My Secret Romance will start in few days. After, when you will know that it will fit, you can write me and the part will be yours with it. I am sorry, but I want megamix, but I really want matching scenes for lyrics (you don't even know what scenes there will be). Smile
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by xlittledreamsprodz on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:19 pm

I found other scenes for part 31 ^^
Boysitter E01, Love Around E02/E07
avatar
xlittledreamsprodz

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 32
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xlittledreamsprodz

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:22 pm

xlittledreamsprodz wrote:I found other scenes for part 31 ^^
Boysitter E01, Love Around E02/E07

So you will not use The Perfect Match? Smile
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Anonymní on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Heeeey,
So I am also going to report Emaynight's choices for this collab if that is alright because somehow she can't logg in anymore.

Emaynight:
Part 12 - My Secret Romance | EP? (NOT AIRED YET) & Perfect Match | EP? (ON AIR)
Part 24 - Cinderella and the Four Knights | EP?  & My Little Princess | EP?

My Parts aka Ger0nimo:
Part 9 - Something About 1% | EP 8/12/13/15 & Love 020 | EP17/18/29 and 30
Part 16 - Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | EP? (ON AIR) & Goho's Starry Night | EP?

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:54 pm

ger0nimo wrote:Heeeey,
So I am also going to report Emaynight's choices for this collab if that is alright because somehow she can't logg in anymore.

Emaynight:
Part 12 - My Secret Romance | EP? (NOT AIRED YET) & Perfect Match | EP? (ON AIR)
Part 24 - Cinderella and the Four Knights | EP?  & My Little Princess | EP?

My Parts aka Ger0nimo:
Part 9 - Something About 1% | EP 8/12/13/15 & Love 020 | EP17/18/29 and 30
Part 16 - Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | EP? (ON AIR) & Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo | EP?

That is weird. :/

For Bonnie, part 12 is yours (with The Perfect Match), I will not write down my secret romance, because maybe you will change it. You have picked two 2016 drama for part 24, but for choosing and getting part, you have to know at least one (aired or ongoing) 2017 drama. Smile

That is the same as for you Gibby, in part 9. Something about 1% and Love 020 are 2016 dramas. But part 16 is yours. Smile

avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Anonymní on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:18 pm

That is weird. :/

For Bonnie, part 12 is yours (with The Perfect Match), I will not write down my secret romance, because maybe you will change it. You have picked two 2016 drama for part 24, but for choosing and getting part, you have to know at least one (aired or ongoing) 2017 drama. Smile

That is the same as for you Gibby, in part 9. Something about 1% and Love 020 are 2016 dramas. But part 16 is yours. Smile


For Bonnie:
Part 12: The Perfect Match and My Little Princess
Part 24: My Secret Romance and Cinderella and the four knights

Is this better? Because I will not change my choice with my secret romance (I am already in love with it) xD

For Geronimo:
Part 9: Love 020 and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Part 16: Something about 1% and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Is this also better for me? xD

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:24 pm

ger0nimo wrote:
That is weird. :/

For Bonnie, part 12 is yours (with The Perfect Match), I will not write down my secret romance, because maybe you will change it. You have picked two 2016 drama for part 24, but for choosing and getting part, you have to know at least one (aired or ongoing) 2017 drama. Smile

That is the same as for you Gibby, in part 9. Something about 1% and Love 020 are 2016 dramas. But part 16 is yours. Smile


For Bonnie:
Part 12: The Perfect Match and My Little Princess
Part 24: My Secret Romance and Cinderella and the four knights

Is this better? Because I will not change my choice with my secret romance (I am already in love with it) xD

For Geronimo:
Part 9: Love 020 and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Part 16: Something about 1% and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Is this also better for me? xD

About My Secret Romance, doesn't it starts in three days? How can you know that it will fits? From trailers? I don't want to people to take dramas that didn't started yet, wait with that decisions until you will see it (at least two episodes). Smile You do not have to rush. I could want to take some drama that will air in November, but how can I know that it will fit? Very Happy XD Because of that I will wait for it. Very Happy For example.

And about you Gibby, no for part 9. The only 2017 is SWDBS, the others three are 2016, If I 'm not wrong. You have to have at least ONE 2017 drama in every part. XD
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Foxy L on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Yumini wrote:
Foxy L wrote:Can I take part 4 with My Secret Romance and My Sassy Girl and part 26 with You Are Too Much, The Package and Devious Twenty? I'll write episodes later)))

Don't you think that you should wait with these? Nearly all of them haven't started yet, so you don't know if they will fit these parts, right? I really want everyone to try to fit the lyrics with the scenes as much as possible. Smile

I want people when they are choosing to know which drama (+episode) they will use, so you should pick these that already started, so you know that it will fit. Really fit. Do not take just these that you are waiting for.

I will write you down for part 26 because one drama from these three started already, so I hope that you picked it wisely. My Secret Romance will start in few days. After, when you will know that it will fit, you can write me and the part will be yours with it. I am sorry, but I want megamix, but I really want matching scenes for lyrics (you don't even know what scenes there will be). Smile


I thought that I would find one scene for any line and chose the description of the drama, but ok, I'll wait: D But can you save part 4 for me, please?
avatar
Foxy L

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 7
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 20
Location : Russia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1vJMwh7_LD2kF_z8KQWSlg

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Foxy L wrote:
Yumini wrote:
Foxy L wrote:Can I take part 4 with My Secret Romance and My Sassy Girl and part 26 with You Are Too Much, The Package and Devious Twenty? I'll write episodes later)))

Don't you think that you should wait with these? Nearly all of them haven't started yet, so you don't know if they will fit these parts, right? I really want everyone to try to fit the lyrics with the scenes as much as possible. Smile

I want people when they are choosing to know which drama (+episode) they will use, so you should pick these that already started, so you know that it will fit. Really fit. Do not take just these that you are waiting for.

I will write you down for part 26 because one drama from these three started already, so I hope that you picked it wisely. My Secret Romance will start in few days. After, when you will know that it will fit, you can write me and the part will be yours with it. I am sorry, but I want megamix, but I really want matching scenes for lyrics (you don't even know what scenes there will be). Smile


I thought that I would find one scene for any line and chose the description of the drama, but ok, I'll wait: D But can you save part 4 for me, please?

Okay then. Smile
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Anonymní on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Bonnie: About My Secret Romance, I will return after watching the first ep then xD

Gibby: hmm, so the drama has to be aired around 2017 then, so how about The King of Romance? That one aired in 2017.


Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 pm

ger0nimo wrote:Bonnie: About My Secret Romance, I will return after watching the first ep then xD

Gibby: hmm, so the drama has to be aired around 2017 then, so how about The King of Romance? That one aired in 2017.

Okay Bonnie. Smile

Gibby: Like I said in that long desc. box - in every part have to be at least one 2017 drama, that started in 2017, not ended. Smile You mean The King Of Romance, the Taiwanese one? That started in 2016 (ended in 2017). Or is there some else? Wherever, the part is yours.
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by xlittledreamsprodz on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Yumini wrote:So you will not use The Perfect Match? Smile
I will, that's the 2017 drama while the other two are older ones Smile
Sorry for the misunderstanding ^^
avatar
xlittledreamsprodz

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 32
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xlittledreamsprodz

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Yumini on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:24 pm

xlittledreamsprodz wrote:
Yumini wrote:So you will not use The Perfect Match? Smile
I will, that's the 2017 drama while the other two are older ones Smile
Sorry for the misunderstanding ^^

Don't worry, I got it after some time. I am just slow today Very Happy
avatar
Yumini
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 88
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Praha (Prague)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: END-YEAR ASIAN MEGAMIX - FIGHT FOR LOVE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum